Imagine having an organized successful week.
Imagine coming home from work already knowing what’s for dinner.
Imagine having customized lists where you can batch process and be more productive.
Imagine not having any anxiety or stress for the week ahead because you have a well written plan.
You can have all of this with The Organized Planner. It is a daily, weekly, and monthly Planner. The unique weekly page layout allows you to customize your schedule & lists, set goals, and meal plan.
This planner will get you organized, help you accomplish all of your goals, and carry all of your “To Do” lists in one place.
Why This Is The Right Planner For You?
It’s thin and lightweight so it’s easy to carry in your handbag. It chic, simple, and modern. It helps you achieve your goals because they are written down. It helps you stay organized with your To Do lists because it’s easier to complete your lists when items are grouped accordingly. It allows your To Do list to stay in front of you for the week rather than writing down all the undone tasks for the next day.
You’ll always know what’s for dinner that evening during the week. It allows you to take your busy week, reflect on it, and celebrate the success for the week. It allows you to prep for next week so Monday mornings aren’t scattered and unorganized. It’s easy to write in, you don’t have to worry about writing too small or having something that is too big.
The main features of this Planner are:
- Monthly Calendar: The monthly calendar has monthly tasks and monthly goals for work and personal. Each month is followed by four calendar weeks.
- Unique Weekly Layout: This layout allows you to customize your schedule and lists, set goals, and meal plan.
- Weekend Pages: The weekends are on their own page with their own separate ‘To Do’ section as well as a ‘Next Week Prep Section’
Some other unique & important planning pages in this Planner are:
- Yearly Goals: Write down your yearly goals in one place. Goals are meaningless if they aren’t written down.
- Personal & Work Goals: This planning pages allows you to plan out goals for the next five, ten, fifteen, and twenty years.
- Passwords: Keep all of your personal and work passwords in one place. You can always take out the page and keep it in a safe & secure place.
- Goals Review: Twice a year you’ll be able to review your goals, at six months and the end of the year. The six month mark will allow you to revisit your goals and make any necessary adjustments. The year end review gives you a chance to see what you accomplished.
- Bucket List: List all of the things you would love to do here.
- Dimensions: 7×10
What other moms are saying about this planner
This planner is delightful. It is simple and stylish, perfect for moms. I have used a lot of planners, both in my business and personally and many of them are too busy and difficult to use. The organized planner is just the right size to carry around and has a simple and beautiful look. I am really impressed with it and recommend it highly to all those busy mamas out there!
This planner practically saved my life! I knew I needed something better than the regular ones you buy from Target or Walmart. This planner did not disappoint. From the goal setting pages to the graph paper I didn’t even know I needed, this planner is a working mom’s dream come true.
I absolutely LOVE The Organized Planner! I am a working mom and it is SO hard to keep track of all that I need to do both personally and professionally and this planner has truly helped me to find organization among all the chaos! I love the section where I can write down my passwords! I have so many passwords and it’s so nice to be able to have them written down in one safe and organized area. I also love being able to create my own checklists!! This has been really helpful for me. This week I have a checklist for my Personal To Do list, one for my Baby To Do list, and another one for my Work To Do list. This planner has helped me know what I need to do, keep up on my goals for the week, month, and year, as well as plan what I am making my husband for dinner! It is so awesome. I would definitely recommend this planner to any working mom!
Where Did The Organized Planner Come From?
I returned to work after our first child was born and couldn’t find anything that fitted my life as a working mom. I was getting anxiety from not having an organized week laid out, my to do list had personal, work, and now baby combined all in one. I was all over the map trying to get it done. I would start with one task and get side-tracked by another because I’m an orderly person and like to move down the list. There were numerous Planners that had been used and nothing seemed to work.
Call me crazy but this is what I wanted in a Planner:
- Perfect Bound. I’m not a wire-bound planner person the rings get in the way when I write so it couldn’t have that.
- Written Goals. I’ve a very driven person and love setting goals. I’m also the person that if I don’t see if, I’ll forget about it. I wanted something where I could put myself personal and professionally to another level.
- Customized Schedule. I tried the hour-by-hour thing and it was too rigid for me, I found myself failing quite a bit with that type of schedule because I felt obligated to fill up the entire thing.
- Meal Planning. Knowing what’s for dinner always puts my mind at ease because I’m naturally not a great cook.
- Weekend Section. Most Planners with weekend pages are the same sizes as the weekly days and I didn’t like that. It gave me anxiety that I would need to have these fast paced, super productive weekends and I wanted to do was relax and plan a few things.
That is exactly how The Organized Planner was created!