The 2018 Organized Planner is officially here! Woo Hoo!! This year’s Planner has a few feature changes but still offers the same great organization.
What’s new with this year’s Planner?
It features a vibrant colored cover that is chic, modern, and feminine. The interior pages weekly pages are essentially the same with exception to the weekends. They have now moved to their own page. This change will give you more space to plan and organize a productive work week. The weekend pages allow you to plan your weekends without having to see everything from the week. It’s like getting a clean start to your weekend. You will also have a ‘Weekend To Do’ section as well as a ‘Next Week Prep’ section. Across from the weekend pages are notes pages allowing you to journal any thoughts you have or can be used as additional note space if you run out of space in the weekly pages.
The Organized Planner Features:
- Yearly Goals: Write down your yearly goals in one place. Goals are meaningless if they aren’t written down.
- Personal & Work Goals: This planning pages allows you to plan out goals for the next five, ten, fifteen, and twenty years.
- Passwords: Keep all of your personal and work passwords in one place. You can always take out the page and keep it in a safe & secure place.
- Goals Review: Twice a year you’ll be able to review your goals, at six months and the end of the year. The six month mark will allow you to revisit your goals and make any necessary adjustments. The year end review gives you a chance to see what you accomplished.
- Bucket List: List all of the things you would love to do here.
- Monthly Calendar: This planner comes with 12 calendar months followed by four weeks of weekly planning pages. The monthly calendar section also has monthly tasks, personal goals, and work goals.
- Unique Weekly Layout: This one-of-kind weekly layout allows you to customize your schedule and lists, set goals and meal plan for the entire week.
- Weekend Pages: The weekends are on their own page allowing you to plan your weekend without having to feel or see the craziness from the week.
- Notes: Each weekly page section has a notes section and a full notes page across from the weekend pages.
- Dimensions: 7×10
What other moms are saying about this planner
This planner is delightful. It is simple and stylish, perfect for moms. I have used a lot of planners, both in my business and personally and many of them are too busy and difficult to use. The organized planner is just the right size to carry around and has a simple and beautiful look. I am really impressed with it and recommend it highly to all those busy mamas out there!
This planner practically saved my life! I knew I needed something better than the regular ones you buy from Target or Walmart. This planner did not disappoint. From the goal setting pages to the graph paper I didn’t even know I needed, this planner is a working mom’s dream come true.
I absolutely LOVE The Organized Planner! I am a working mom and it is SO hard to keep track of all that I need to do both personally and professionally and this planner has truly helped me to find organization among all the chaos! I love the section where I can write down my passwords! I have so many passwords and it’s so nice to be able to have them written down in one safe and organized area. I also love being able to create my own checklists!! This has been really helpful for me. This week I have a checklist for my Personal To Do list, one for my Baby To Do list, and another one for my Work To Do list. This planner has helped me know what I need to do, keep up on my goals for the week, month, and year, as well as plan what I am making my husband for dinner! It is so awesome. I would definitely recommend this planner to any working mom!